Monday, January 26, 2015

CCB Nails - Navy in the Nude



I've been so obsessed with navy in the past few weeks. I decided to incorparate this color in this weeks nail design.  I paired Navy with gold and nude. It does have a nautical feel to it but I think its a great color option for winter if you want to stay away from black. 

Navy had a huge come back this year. I've seen this color in all my favorite stores. I know this seems like a hard color to work in your wardrobe. See how I add this color in my following outfit post this week.

What I used  

Nicka K - Sparkling Gold
Wet n Wild Fergie Collection - Gold Album
Avon - Textured Teal (This isn't teal avon?)
Forever 21 - Beige
Gold Nail Studs I purchased on Amazon 
NYC Quick Dry Top Coat (my favorite top coat)


Stay Chic xoxo 
Don't forget to subscribe to my blog and stay connected with me :) 

1 comment:

  1. You have really a collection of fashionable beauty accessories.I like your nail-polish in nude. I like your blog, useful information. good effort. These products are helpful for beauty I think. Wishing your success.


    ReplyDelete