Wednesday, January 7, 2015

CCB Beauty - Fav WNW Lipsticks for Winter

Because I feel makeup is a very important tool to pull your looks together. I thought I'd share my favorite picks from the WNW collection.


It is a very cold day in NYC and like a true New Yorker we tend to wear a lot of black. Black everything head to toe, lovesss <3 Here's a sure way to brighten up your look with awesome lippies by Wet and Wild. There Megalast and Fergie lipsticks are so amazinggg! The quality is perfect and colors are definitely stop on dupes for high end brands. I almost have the entire collection and they're prices are so ridiculous why wouldn't you.
 
I love playing with makeup to complete your outfit. It really pulls everything together. You can make a basic outfit look as if you took hours to put together. So please don't forget to add that unique pop of color for your next winter looks.  


Below are my favorite colors from WNW for Winter
Look for my up coming posts and see how I added them to complete my looks



Stay Chic xoxo
and Don't forget to follow me and SUBSCRIBE !!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment