Friday, September 20, 2013

CCB Fashion - Outfit of the Day

CCB Fashion - Outfit of the Day


So in love with this black chiffon high low tunic. It look so amazing with these faux leather 
leggings, black pointed pumps and gold accessories. For fun I added my CCB custom fedora (if your interested in ordering please email me at (craftchicboutique@yahoo.com)
  Try this top look with shorts or jeans.  


Outfit Details

Black chiffon high low tunic Similar
Black Leatherette leggings Similar
Black Pointed toe pumps Similar
Gold studded necklace  Similar
Quilted bag Same 
CCB Shop custom made fedoras my online store
Gold bracelets
Gold Bangle Same
CCB Shop custom made gold linked bracelet my online store
Gold studs Same
Red lipstick Same

Please follow me on
Instagram 
Facebook
Twitter 
Bloglovin
@craftchicboutique

Chictopia
Pose
 @Ladyluvvv


1 comment: