Friday, September 27, 2013

CCB DIY - Graphic Tees


  CCB DIY - Graphic Tees
Graphic tees are always a must have in your closet for any season and so easy to dress up or dress down. I'm loving these tees with a ripped boyfriend jean or even a pattern skater shirt <3

This is super easy anyone can try it or course with the supervision of an adult :) for the kiddies 

Here's what you'll need 

- computer with color printer
- iron transfer paper
- scissors
- plain tee 
- iron 


Here's how I did it


I used Microsoft Word , I looked for the font I wanted to use and of course something everyone can clearly read. Choose your font, size and color



2. Always remember when you print out your image it must be backwards, it is going to be transferred on to your tee
  if you prefer the backwards mirror look try that too :) 


4. Everyone has there own style and technique, I prefer to turn my tee inside out and position my decal where I want it 

5. Iron away

5. And here's what your finished tee should look like :)   

If your really want to get creative try transforming your basic tee into an off the shoulder top, crop top or try different embellishments

Enjoy and Stay Chic xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment