Saturday, August 24, 2013

CCB Events - Boy Baby Shower

A few weekend ago was one of my best friends baby showers. I made a few ideas with my CCB special touch and love. I can't wait for her little boy to arrival can you tell :) 

- CCB Diaper Cake filled with tons of baby essentials for mommy to be 

- CCB party picture collage, it really something special to have at any party

- Personalized Scrapbook album, made especially for this mommy to be <3

- Custom candy bar, every touch is personalized for each party, all CCB handmade signs, mini candy wrappers, accented with ribbons and rhinestones, clothes line with gifts for the baby

The beautiful mommy to be and I 

-Custom handmade CCB baby boy bowtie onesie :) 

All items above are available only at CCB, Email me for inquires at craftchicboutique@yahoo.com
Soon I will have all these items available for purchase on my new website 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment